1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Password reset

Discussion in 'Other' started by lTechl, Aug 19, 2022.

1. lTechl

lTechl New Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    The password reset for my account TheDrunkSquirrel . Not able to get on it anymore cause it migrated over to microsoft, and the email reset is some email i do not know. It was registered on [email protected] on this website, but have to reset password by going in game. But I can not go in game because i can not login to thedrunksquirrel due to it migrating over to some email i do not know.

2. SparedPumpkins

SparedPumpkins Senior Moderator

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Sadly I had the exact same issue with Microsoft. I tried everything to get them to help but they wouldn't do a thing because I didn't have the receipt number. I even insisted to them that it was bought in a shop and not online so I would only have had a till receipt anyway.
    They were very unhelpful so I ended up buying a new account. I used to be SparedPumpkin but due to Microsoft migrations I'm now SparedPumpkins. MYM, however, were brilliant at transferring all my player stats etc over.

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Just to check that I understand, TheDrunkSquirrel is your account that you no longer have access to, and lTechl is the account you want everything moved over to? I'll ping an @Administrator to get this taken care of for you.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Can you DM me the date of birth you signed up with to confirm its you?

SovereignEternal likes this.
  5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Closing due to inactivity. Please respond and we will look at this again