1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Patron Rank is Now Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, May 15, 2017.

1. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I have enough dosh on my PayPal account but still sends me to the card thingy and it says Error - Link a card

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Please contact the paypal support, we can't really help you with that.

3. CreepersScareMe5

CreepersScareMe5 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Can we have a Patron node? That would be the ultimate perk for a recurring charge

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    We thought about a patron dedicated server. The issue we saw is that we can't put one up for every pack and what people like to play differs a lot, hence such a server dying quickly after initial release.

What we are currently thinking about would be some sort of monthly patron server where the pack would change every month, but this again comes with a lot of limitation to the players due to short lifetime.

Blizzix_ likes this.
  5. Blizzix_

Blizzix_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    It would be a start. Rotating monthly patron server would be cool.

6. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Personally even if It were for non Partons I would not play on a monthly rotating server, one of the things I like about the servers is that I can keep my progress and help newer people if they need help, and if my progress was reset every month I wouldn't play. But a rotating creative mode server I would play, because progress doesn't matter there. (but I'm guessing there's a lot of people with the exact opposite opinion as me) so there's my 2 cents ;)

Blizzix_ likes this.
  7. tractoid

tractoid Ex-Staff

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    We could also poll players for which mods they like and which versions of minecraft. And then based on that info build a custom pack based around the feedback and test it out. I'm not sure how likely that is to happen but it could be fun.
    I say this partly because I'm still partially working on my own pack and I'm trying to make it fit a lot of players, while still having an overall end goal.

WurgerSD and WikidSick like this.
  8. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    You sir! I like your splendid idea!

9. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would maybe do a 2 month rotation.

10. Bolivari

Bolivari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I for one would become Patron if there were to come a dedicated FTB Beyond Export (1.11) server for Patrons only :D This server would go on a long time, since progression will be slower. Would even consider spending time building a decent house, appartment, factory, whatever.. instead of the usual 16x16 block thing :p

knoxz likes this.