1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Personal Module copied and wiped (Help)

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by SirBearon_Exelis, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirBearon_Exelis

SirBearon_Exelis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    I was just going around making a new home and i needed blocks so i open up my Storage module (MSBuilding)
    but then -

BOOM

the server hangs up, so like any player i try to open my other storage module (Master Storage) after a sec the hang up ends and boom, my (MS Building) module was copied over to my (Master storage) module.

My (Master Storage) module had all my tools a bunch of useful things and some ME parts *no cells*,
    if i can some how get my inventory taken back to its state prior to a restart just before Oct 23 12:32PM MT or get that module back with its contents.

Thanks all.

-Bearon

1 2019-10-22-12-55-04 — imgbb.com
    2 2019-10-22-12-55-07 — imgbb.com
    3 2019-10-22-12-56-07 — imgbb.com
    4 2019-10-22-12-56-10 — imgbb.com

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    Hello SirBearon_Exellis,

I restored a backup of your player data from 3 hours ago. That should restore you to just before the restart. You may lose some progress, but you should have all your equipment back.

Let us know if everything is restored or not.

HanoverFist69

3. SirBearon_Exelis

Local Time:
    let me check
    [doublepost=1572035801,1572035133][/doublepost]It seems that did not fix it as i still got the copied storage module.

Could it have been i had it bugged for longer and just did not know?
    I think the lag spike happened just before the restart so you may need to go farther back.

*how long did i have this bugged in my invin for anyway*

Thank you for your time and quick response!

-Bearon
    [doublepost=1572035997][/doublepost]P.S as i don't remember all that i had in my inventory so i will be placing my *bugged* inventory in a chest and trash the items that i already had, if i can not do this let me know.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I restored the backup from the beginning of today. Checked in-game and all 3 modules in your inventory have a different number of items. So you should be good now.

5. SirBearon_Exelis

Local Time:
    I was just about to say, you may be resetting my inventory from now.

My Storage module was bugged on Oct 23, the storage module ITEM was not what duped rather the contents of the
    (MS Building) to (Master Storage).

I added a image of the (Master Storage) module from a past WD i did though it is kinda outdated it may help my point.

2019-10-26-18-25-03 — imgbb.com

So sorry for making you use your time like this when you could be doing other things.

-Bearon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.