1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixelmon 1.10 events

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Elrol_Arrowsend, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Elrol_Arrowsend

Elrol_Arrowsend Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    During my travels among pixelmon servers I have found out the the big and successful servers have events weekly if not daily.

Myself and a few other people have wondered about if we will be having any events on the 1.10 pixelmon server.

I wouldnt mind organizing them if there are no staff who are willing to.

The reason for making this post is to see what kind of events people would like to see on the pixelmon server and what kind of rewards they would like.

I had an idea for a weekly event. where you need to catch a certain pokemon with a certain nature.

I was also wanting to make a 3v3 tourny a monthly thing. and have 4 different levels one per week. (level 25 and lower. level 26-50. level 51-75 and level 100) and have tms/pokeballs or cash as the rewards. if I get some support or more players to show interest/offer to host some events we can make a calender for it. let me know what you all think

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Most likely this will take a lot of time to setup unless they want to plainly rip-off other servers (Which as far as I can tell, has not happened), though this is a great idea, despite myself having stopped playing pixelmon due to losing interest.

3. Elrol_Arrowsend

Elrol_Arrowsend Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    It shouldnt be too hard to set up. but the big issue is the lack of players

4. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    this has been suggested many times before in this version and the last

5. Oiche

Oiche Night Shadow

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Though I would love to see something like this occur, there is one huge hurdle to overcome. The lack of players. Many have left for various reasons and only those who prefer a quiet server play these days. 5 or 6 people is the max I see at any one time when I am on. Maybe once the server is out of Beta or the issues that require an hourly restart is resolved we'll see an increase in players...

6. Puffysky

Puffysky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I love hearing new event ideas like this, although there are a few issues that could occur with events on Pixelmon servers. As mentioned before, the lack of players can cause an event like this to fall short of expectations. You have to keep in mind that the Pixelmon 1.10 server is still in Beta, meaning the server is still developing and changing, events are unlikely to be added until the server grows closer to leaving beta. As someone who loves pixelmon though, I'd love to see events for it in the future! ^^

LunaBlossoms likes this.