1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixelmon Must Have Plugins, no Seriously.

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by DarkEffort, Feb 10, 2015.

1. DarkEffort

DarkEffort New Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM

[​IMG]

Server Side:
    "I have included videos and wikis, I hope this answers any and all questions."

"Spawn of Psyduck"
    is a Pixelmon sidemod that simplifies the modification of Pokémon spawn biomes and spawn rates. Instead of needing to edit the Pixelmon database, players can edit a config file to change these aspects. The database itself is not changed with the use of Spawn of Psyduck.
    Spawn of Psyduck - Pixelmon Wiki
    MINECRAFT PIXELMON SIDE-MOD SHOWCASE - SPAWN OF PSYDUCK! - YouTube

"Wondertrade" allows players to trade pokemon to a pool and get a random pokemon back, cool feature and adds a lot of cool commands for adins and players
    Wonder Trade - Pixelmon Wiki
    Pixelmon Side-Mod Showcase - WonderTrade! - YouTube

"Global Trade Station (GTS)" is a Pixelmon sidemod that is based on the Global Trade Station feature from the Pokémon games (Generation 4-6).
    Global Trade Station - Pixelmon Wiki
    http://goo.gl/I211QD

"Trainer commandes",is a Pixelmon sidemod that allows NPC Trainers to run commands once defeated or victorious.
    Trainer Commands - Pixelmon Wiki

"EV/IV" is a Pixelmon sidemod that gives access to commands that display details about the EVs, IVs, and Hidden Power of individual Pokémon.
    EVs/IVs - Pixelmon Wiki
    http://goo.gl/8gr9o4

"Pixelmon Extras" is a Pixelmon sidemod that adds several new commands.
    Pixelmon Extras - Pixelmon Wiki
    Pixelmon Extras SideMod! ★ New Commands for Pixelmon Servers! - YouTube

Client Side:

"The Dark Pixelmon Gui pack" This just makes the pixelmon gui for battling a lot sharper and darker like the real game its very nice texturing and I feel. it could be easily merged with the unity pack.
    Pixelmon Dark (Black) for 3.3.4 - YouTube

Argument:

Sure we don't absolutly need these plugins, but these plugins will help set us apart from other pixelmon servers, we can set up a creditshop with rewards with some of the commands from Pixel Extras, other plugins like wondertrade simply are there to enhance the pixelmon expirence not nessisarily to change it but to just make the expirence for the players a little more interesting. Imagine a player uses wondertrade and gets a mew or mewtwo in the really really rare chance someone loads mewtwo into the wondertrade pool. can you imagine the excitment the player will get from getting a mewtwo

Also the Spawn pf psyduck is really cool if you want to add a lot more control over pixelmon spawns. something i think with the right tweaks here and there would make the game a lot more interesting, Example: currently I see too many final evolutions of pokemon in the wild, this is not entirely accurate of the pokemon games. infact finding evolved pokemon in the wild like charazard is extreamly rare because charazard i believe requires a firestone to evolve.

I would like to see spawns of baby (first form) pokemon to be very common, whereas the second and third forms of the pokemon become more and more rare making the final form of any pokemon to be found in the wil EXTREAMLY rare , and some pokemon would simply not exist in the wild, Pokemon like porygon or evees evolutions.

This would do several things, players with evolved pokemon would be seen as players that worked hard instead of simply catching a lvl 48 pichachu in the wild by huking ultra balls at it.

(seriously I have done this.)

I feel these plugins as they may not be absolutly needed, I feel they could enhance the game for players making for a more exciting pixelmon expirence.

And really, isn't that the reason we are all here for? to create a fun expirence for the player ever changing and ever evolving .

All these plugins can be found at

Pixelmon Mod Downloads

Including the terxture pack for the Gui

Thank you for your time
    ~Abrawlica

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    BookerTheGeek likes this.
  2. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Why do I need to configure these? Why would we not just use it the way the creators have it set up

What commands would I need a NPC trainer to do they already are set up to only allow you to have victory once.

3. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Could be cool to have the elite four champion TP you to spawn..

I looked at most of these myself, and they actually looked pretty interesting, except I feel like the wondertrade feature may be a bit too stronk..
    Unless it allows the use of limiting what Pokemon we can get back or a blacklist?

4. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I know the mod creator for wonder trade, I can always talk to him about it if you want.

5. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Would love to know if there is a list of Pokemon that can be wonder traded thank you ^^

6. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    The way that I used to talk to him dosnt work. I can try another thing but its doubtful to work.

Try looking at

Twitch

7. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Plugins can still cause lag

8. DarkEffort

DarkEffort New Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    All Information has been updated to give precise and accurate information, including wiki links and videos.

BookerTheGeek and Mijikai like this.