1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pixelmon Redesign - New lead - Need your input

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Mijikai, May 27, 2015.

1. jslekcin

jslekcin New Member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I think it would be great to give the option of player made towns similar to the way that gyms would work[DOUBLEPOST=1435164698][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What I mean by this it add the ability for player made shops
    I've seen it done on other servers and it gives a more personalized feeling to go and buy stuff ( compaired to the plugin mym usually uses)

2. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Chestshops and "rentable" areas in a set market region could be done. If enough people want this instead of the /market option I'm sure it can be set up, however this means you lose admin shops and that makes some things hard to get. I am just saying that if there are player run shops then it needs to go to full player run economy, if that means the average cost of glowstone is 100mym's per dust, so be it.
    This would also mean no more buying shrines from the admin shop or any other " easy mode" item that has been added to help players. It puts things back to being just like it would be in the games, cut throat. ( think back on how much a bike cost because only one company made them...)

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    in the games i got them for free lol, what are you talking about?

4. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    The Bike guy didn't even give me the bike. He told me to advertise for him with a bike. 4 gyms later, he said I could keep it .-.

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    same thing

6. endermatrix

endermatrix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    hello Ender here i have a few sugestions
    1. Decocraft - awsome mod for town deco
    2. Carpenter's Blocks - More deco options and [Hidden Doors]
    3. Custom NPCS has a few commands and stuff that has been tied into pixelmon befor, it comes with a optional money system shops telepots talking, pretty much what ever you need for a RPG world
    4. looking thru youtube vids, iron coal server has a intresting adventure map set up for saveing spawn location/Check Point might be part of the pixelmon side mods donno
    5. RFTools has screens that can do buttons and teleporting and text, add in a creative energy cell and u got a admin town info/teleport system, no commands needed
    6. For the love of all things [Notch/Arceus/God] Please some kinda mass storage/sortable system, [AE2/Refined Relocation/Better Barrels/Iron Chests/Extra Utilitys transfer Nodes]
    7. as the nether likly wont be used for anything pixelmon related, maybe a fast travel network useing the ingame space compresion of the nether vs. overwold? (admitedly i got the idea from anarchy online)
    8. Ruins (Structure Spawning System) - create custome city/town/villages into a template and the game (with some tweaking) will add them base on configs to the world gen
    9. the pixelmon auto anvil would be nice if it works, i think it does but has no recipie, can add with Custom NPCS or minetweaks?
    10. build awsome buildings for my base town would be a bit easyer with some sort of Resource gen/creation would say ee3 but i duobt it
    11. i think a pixelmon sidemod spawn of psyduck? can set custom spawns, and has what is basicly a pixelmon admin spawner so if u want to have something only spawn here or sometinh, maybe it will help with the safari zone

i had a few mode suggesions, but adventure maps on planetminecraft would need permissions first so...Meh

Hope this helps

~EnderMatrix

*Edit just finished reading some more posts here, and saw the no modpack bit, pity oh well, will leave this as a idea for the future then[DOUBLEPOST=1435804939][/DOUBLEPOST]i suppose that theres a chance for a Pixelmon+ pack, like ag+ one can hope

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Mijikai likes this.
  7. robrico

robrico Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    The only problem is that pixelmon doesn't allow other mods to combine with it. :(

I suggested the same sort of question before. Then found out that it wasn't possible

However...

Plugins are working
    So if we found some nice plugins. It should make it more interesting

Mijikai likes this.
  8. endermatrix

endermatrix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    just pointing out, that in 3. i said it supports commands for pixelmon and HAS been done before....2nd ive no moding/progaming skill at all...and ive thrown ender io tinkers AE2 in a SMP pack, and played it on LAN, the major problem ive seen with pixelmon working with other mods is, it seems to hate NEI so all in all mods DO work, just that MYM wont make somthing that Needs the MYM luancher to work, that MYM is Choseing to not add mods, not that they cant, from my understanding, plugins run from the server side, not needing tobe downloaded on the cliant, so u can just use a pixelmon mod and nothing else, so you wont infact get MCMMO in single player mode but it will on the server

*Note-this is ment as as a info type thing, sorry if i sound harsh, its not intended
    *Note 2- i am pretty bad at spelling sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1435837459][/DOUBLEPOST]
    just pointing out, that in 3. i said it supports commands for pixelmon and HAS been done before....2nd ive no moding/progaming skill at all...and ive thrown ender io tinkers AE2 in a SMP pack, and played it on LAN, the major problem ive seen with pixelmon working with other mods is, it seems to hate NEI so all in all mods DO work, just that MYM wont make somthing that Needs the MYM luancher to work, that MYM is Choseing to not add mods, not that they cant, from my understanding, plugins run from the server side, not needing tobe downloaded on the cliant, so u can just use a pixelmon mod and nothing else, so you wont infact get MCMMO in single player mode but it will on the server

in 4. i said that on youtube.com there is videos related to iron&coal server showing meny time mod intergration is possible and used....alot

*Note-this is ment as as a info type thing, sorry if i sound harsh, its not intended
    *Note 2- i am pretty bad at spelling sorry

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  9. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The pixelmon mod creators will not allow other non approved mods on a server that advertises the use of its mods ( in other words we could not have any votes or posts about pixelmon ever again, but yea lets add those other mods sure... v_v)

Mijikai and Chetwynd like this.
  10. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    No other mods will be added, thank you for your suggestion though @endermatrix