1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixelmon Server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SilentBane, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Thurrunn

Thurrunn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    I was sooooo waiting for this to come! My prayers to the MyMGod has been answered!:couchpotato::couchpotato:

RodneyJohnsonNL and Mijikai like this.
  2. Achiilles

Achiilles Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I have java 8, could that be the reason?

3. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    The only good server I played pixelmon on had NPC gym leaders. Looks like this one will too. <3

4. roxas3220

roxas3220 New Member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Alright so I kind of made another one. I'm really into building at the moment so yeah, but anyways!
    "I release this build to the MineYourMind Network, and understand that my build can be altered in any way to suit their needs better."

This time I decided to make a gym for the Forest Badge. I had an absolute blast last night making this so I hope you guys enjoy it as well.
    The images are below:
    FOREST BADGE! - Album on Imgur

And I didn't forget this time here is the schematic:
    Dropbox - Forest.schematic

I actually don't have a suggestion for the gym leader. So... yeah.

I do have a recommendation for the Pokemon though!
    Butterfree, Roserade, Toterra, Foretress, Leafeon (if pixelmon has Leafeon), and last but certainly not least... SUDOWOODO!

I think that's about it. I really enjoyed making this one and I'll probably make another gym later.

Alicatt, cbrozak, SirWill and 2 others like this.
  5. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Holy Cow Man you are going to have these build before I get around to getting them put in here :p

roxas3220 likes this.
  6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    your builds look awesome :)

roxas3220 and Mijikai like this.
  7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    guys, will the champions be allowed to use legendarys? if so i can help with the ultimate champion design, i have one of the best XY single battle teams out there (just need to ev/iv train em' and they'll rekt you)

8. SilentBane

Local Time:
    gym leaders are npc only

9. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    x/y isn't in pixelmon yet, it's version 3.3.8 and I highly doubt they're even constructing models for x/y right now anyway, since we're only at "some" of black/white and a lot of gen 3/4 are missing

10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    .-.
    ok, once those are added i can help you with the pixelmon for the leaders, i will just tell you my x/y team or my platnum team (both have made many a people mad at me when vsing me) and you'll have the ultimate champion

11. roxas3220

roxas3220 New Member

Local Time:
    "I release this build to the MineYourMind Network, and understand that my build can be altered in any way to suit their needs better."

Alright guys. So I got really carried away. I thought I'd try and do the Legend Badge. What I think should be the final Gym. The one to top them all. So I decided to build a bit big and here it is. By the way It's like 6:40 in the morning and I stayed up all night doing this. What have I done?
    Legend Badge! - Album on Imgur

Also here is the big ol' Schematic for it.
    Dropbox - LEGEND.schematic
    By the way a side note about the last picture. I accidentally took a picture of a random window. Too lazy and tired to delete it. Woo Zzzzz

So I don't care what the name is nor what Pokemon they use except for one...He or she should have Snorlax as one of their Pokemon. Snorlax is my absolute favorite of all time.

I really loved building this so I hope you guys enjoy it as well. I think I'll take a bit of a break and actually play pixelmon instead of building gyms for it hehe.

Alicatt, SirWill, SilentBane and 2 others like this.
  12. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I already know my team lmao
    I'm basing my team around Swords dance Scizor.
    I have a secret to how I keep it alive, the rest of the Pokemon do that for me ;)
    But basically > x2 swords dance + bullet punch? It one hits everything no joke :/

13. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the x pokemon (i couldn't spell it's name properly it's been so long) after a geomancy will 1 hit nearly EVERYTHING with moon blast, no problem with 1 v 1 pokemon battles it just keeps on going

14. Xyrik

Xyrik [Knight of Arashi]

Local Time:
    For building the gym, are we able to build it on the MyM server, or no?

15. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Definitely

16. Xyrik

Xyrik [Knight of Arashi]

Local Time:
    Oh awesome, I might do that eventually.

17. Achiilles

Achiilles Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
  18. Phantom_123

Phantom_123 New Member

Local Time:
    Hello everybody. My great friend Roxas3220 pulled me into a little project he was doing with some Pokemon Gyms for the Pixelmon Server. Although I know next to nothing about Pokemon (mostly from listening to friends talk about it) I thought it would be cool to apply my building skills to a really awesome idea and community. Here I present to you a combined result of a couple hours of Roxas and I building. To start, we took the list of gyms you mods/admins/owners specified and kept that on our minds as we trudged through hours of building. As we got more and more defined in the actual build we realized that what we were building was a perfect example of the Relic Badge. Keeping with the theme of the world Relic (an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest) we decided to make a really cool looking outdoor temple from a lost civilization. We then adapted it to the Pokemon/fantasy theme and added a recessed area in the middle (broken pieces of floor) for a battle arena. Add all of this together and this is what we got:

Imgur album: Relic Badge - Album on Imgur

Scematic: Dropbox - Relic.schematic

As for the name of the Trainer and the Pokemon to be included in the gym, I am not quite sure. Like I said, I don't know much about Pokemon so guess I should leave that up to the Admins/Owners for them to decide. :)

cbrozak, SirWill, SilentBane and 2 others like this.
  19. SilentBane

Local Time:
    Hello MyMinions, last night while you were tucked into your cozy beds the gears of MyM were turning like they always do, and have upgraded our pack to 3.4.0, and added Pixelmon Utilities. "Charles, that's awesome" you might say "But, how does that effect me?" Well it means you must upgrade your version of Pixelmon to correspond with our new additions, the instructions can be found edited into the main post but for those of you who don't won't want to go all the way back to page 1 here is the short and dirty of it.

*Boom* Now you are ready to rejoin us and catch them all :)

20. Mindcrash1990

Mindcrash1990 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That also means there are 17 new badges to collect ( and gyms to build ) Sure is awesome :)