1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixelmon Town Building contest

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by ReaperDragon4, Jan 2, 2017.

?

Do you want a pixelmon town building contest?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. ReaperDragon4

ReaperDragon4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    so... i'm tired of having to struggle to find a healer or pokemon center for my pokes. We have two nice builds, spawn and the little arena a little ways away.

The pixelmon server I was on before I came to mym was built from the ground up by staff who even added their own senses of humor to it. All mods on it were meant to support the building of that map. It was evident it was somebody's baby.

But without renewed interest in the pack there's no reason for Staff to pay much attention to the server. I remember there was a lot of interest in the infinity build contest awhile back. It seems like a great way to get the pokemon centers/towns I'm missing the amenities of on the one hand and get interest in the server for people and staff to pay attention to it.

So... I'm just asking, contest to see who can build the best pixelmon town with store and pokemon center (and gym, lab or other pokemon themed build if you're so inclined) yay or nay?

BTW I also needed to figure out the poll function, this seemed like a good thing to write a poll about. >.>