1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Players Skipping Steps

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Fireforce, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    so i am playing on GS1 where theres some special rules about the ITems there where almost all items are End game items...... then players start to trade Openly in the global chat i tell them its not allowed

and such ss+(2017-03-10+at+11.17.02).

2. Baldy183

Baldy183 Space-Pioneer & Scientist

Local Time:
    Hello, i dont know if its not allowed... it gives no rules in a form of there with /rules or /rules 2 and thats the Problem why people do it. Only the Rule no syringes... in the Full Rules stays only: Selling and sharing of endgame items is prohibited. (e.g. bedrock tools/armor, tome of sharing, genes/syringes). But where stand that all Items are Endgame Items? :O I think no one know this.... my too btw :)

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    On a HQM pack such as GS any items not naturally generated are considered "End Game" So other than Saplings, Moon Dirt,Rock and Dust should not be traded in open chat.

We want players to actually play the pack through the HQM system, a short gain now, being handed items, will only ruin the experience later. It also can become a bit of a pigeon problem, player a asks for items player b obliges, now player a has had this behavior rewarded and rather than grind through the pack just begs for items disrupting everyone's experience.

4. Baldy183

Local Time:
    i know what u mean and thats right, the people they want to play this pack right, play it "without" any stuff of other Players. But i read the Rules that u write down and accept them too, but you need to write insert then That ALL Items that not naturally Regeneratet are Endgame Items and will be have a trade prohibition. Now u cant accuse anyone its a rule break and if Player write "Dont do it its a Rulebreak" no one believe him, because all has accept the Rules "/rules" and the most think Iron is not endgame, also wool or diamond :).

And if any Player write me in privat -> if i have any Ressources? Is this also forbitten?

best regards Baldy :)

5. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Every Server has a slightly different version of what is EndGame and what is not. On CrackPack (and many others) there is an ingame market plugin specifically to facilitate trade. SkyBlock/Survival/HQM packs are each a little different so one blanket statement does not cut it.

6. Baldy183

Local Time:
    Mhm this Discusion makes no scence for me, its your server :happy: thats my last post about this theme (im not on the screen) o_O

I know its hard to write in the /Rules: Its Forbidden to trade Endgame Items (Link to Forum with the Sides what Endgame Items/Server mean) Idk if its better what you do here. You said is a Rulebreak ok, but will u bann this all now and when yes for what, because they dont show in the forum? The next is, Fireforce post this Thread at 10.March and no Admin has answer him till i write anything... Then we can also trade if you dont care, its my Opinion, if the player left the server later because they have reached all faster or left the server instantly because no one give them 2 Diamonds and they think bad server. For me the same.. But i know its my Opinion :shame: and a blanket statement does not cut it. Do what u mean to do, that will be right :) And thanks for accept my Opinion.

best regards Baldy :shame:

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    You do not need an admin to answer a question such as this, we generally are busy handling other server side issues so it is unlikely that every post made will get an immediate response from an administrator. Not every rule is covered in /rules, this would be a daunting task to implement as each server has its own particular quirks.

In answer to your other question, private trading is permitted, we do not monitor chat between players to see if they are trading, and if we did, again it requires more man power that is better dedicated to issues that effect the playability of the server. Our rules page on the website that states do not sell or share endgame items. Your point of listing what is considered end game items on a particular pack is noted, and we normally ensure that such listings are on our forums.

Here is the listing from the modpack creator.

Galactic Science | MineYourMind Community

8. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Wyndman thanks i haven't had internet since i made this post and haven't had the time to look so thanks

wyndman likes this.