1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Please add MyM's wiki pages for Entity mob limit and Whitelisted Entity(bosses).

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LordEreh, Mar 27, 2022.

?

Are those pages needed?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2022.
  1. Yes.

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I can't read anyway, so...

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Make wiki page for Potato!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hello there,

As title says - can we get those pages on MyM's wiki? I play on MyM for long and I dont fully know how that entity control works beside there can be X mobs on 3x3 chunk area and if Y server mob limit is reached the oldest will be despawned. But how this work? Why nametagged mobs can despawn quicker than older ones? Why some mobs from mods dont despawn at all?(I greet my thaumcraft chocolate cow on AS2).

Also can we get the list of bosses?/mobs? that are whitelisted in that entity control plugin? I heard we have some sort of default list of those mobs and every new server is updated by that list but something is wrong... but i described this on other thread already...

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    The entirety of the wiki is going through changes right now. It is being rebuilt on a new system and updating all of the information to be relevant. I will add this to the list.