1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done PO3k messed up recipes

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by gamewiz93, Jun 8, 2020.

1. gamewiz93

gamewiz93 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    So on kappa mode of PO3 the Granite, andesite, and diorite pebbles have a JEI recipe to make their block form. But because the cobblestone recipe says it accepts all pebbles, and use the same recipe the cobblestone gets made instead of the other blocks. Can you change the recipe so only the stone pebble can make cobblestone and not the others.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Hello gamewiz93,

I checked into this and wrote some new recipes. However, that caused the cobblestone recipe to become invisible on the client end. This is an issue with 1.12 itself. We cant push recipes to clients.

I did however find out that they craft properly in any non-vanilla crafter. Like the Extended Crafting tables. So, I'm not going to mess with the recipes since that causes a bit of a mess. They are able to be crafted, just not on the vanilla table.

If you, or anyone, needs some diorite, etc before you reach that stage just make a forum post, ask a mod, or put in a ticket and we will swap you some pebbles for whatever you need.

HanoverFist69

3. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    so far, for these the granite pebble recipe does:
    Ender IO Crafter --> Cobblestone :(
    Immersive Engineering (2x2) --> Cobblestone
    Extra Utilities Analog Crafter --> Cobblestone
    Applied Energistics C-Terminal --> Cobblestone
    Ender IO Inventory Panel --> Cobblestone
    I even tried using the ME Pattern Encoder + Molecular Assembler, and that still doesnt work, it just puts in cobblestone and will NOT allow any change to the output whatsoever. I was sure once I got to AE2 i could just do that but nope that dont work either so......am I missing something here? I was under the impression that as long as it was not a regular vanilla crafting table that it would work but that is not the case here? Unless you mean JUST the "Extended Crafting" mod only. In mythic's case that is a LOOONG haul to get there and is gated behind blood magic, which is gated behind the erebus, behind lordcraft, behind twilight forest, behind embers, behind...well you get the point. Sooooo... if there is ANY other way that would be good. Looks like for now, by the time you get them you wont even need them anyway as you would have tier 3 crops by then and could just make them with stone/nether essence. :(

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    If you want diorite, or any of the other "stone" materials, just mine it in the Twilight Forest. Its pretty easily accessible and you dont need much progression to go there. I just started 2 days ago and im already past that point. Diorite, Andesite, and all the rest-erites, can all be found in large quantities in the Twilight Forest. Same for the Lost Cities dimension, which is also pretty cheap to unlock at the MyM Portal. Just saying. A recipe change for that can easily be avoided by just mining it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022