1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Poll: Ban hole upgrade

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by xipxero, Nov 26, 2016.

?

Ban Hole Upgrade?

1. Yes

47.6%
  2. No

52.4%
  1. xipxero

xipxero Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    I've complained about this a few times, but it continues to happen... please ban the hole upgrade for the ender quarry. Some players are leaving huge holes in the farmworld and nether dimensions with flowing water and lava everywhere, and there is no real reason to use it on dw20

2. TrojanKing

TrojanKing Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    As a person who plays on this server almost everyday i can second that the hole upgrade is an unneeded problem in direwolf...

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Why no? Farmworld is for farming and they are reseted time to time
    Why yes? Flowing lava cause lags.

Conclusion - let the administrators decide :hilarious::joyful:;)

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Flowing liquid shouldn't be an issue if it doesn't change every time like it does with specific pumps.

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I love the hole upgrade, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It also makes it easier to determine where everyone has dug. The problems come in to play when people dig huge holes, and removing the upgrade really won't stop that issue.

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I am going to ask, what is the real problem with the hole upgrade? As those dimensions should reset every now and again, why should be ban it? We normally ban items if it causes server issues or bypasses some sort of protection. We don't ban items because it is an inconvenience to certain players.
    We could use some more insight on why we should ban it. As SirWill explained, the flowing lava/water shouldn't be an issue.

LunaBlossoms likes this.