1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Post-restart Island Leftovers

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by LordEreh, Nov 5, 2017.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    As thread title says - i reseted my island(kinda laggy it was) and there were some chunks that didn't reset and it is very troublesome for me because i made "sea" on my whole island and there is buch of chunks full of water.

There is any fast/efficient way to remove enormous pools of water or I need staff(with World Edit permissions) to remove all the water?

2. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello LordEreh, thank you for telling us about this bug.

Have you tried resetting your island again?
    I am also going to tag our @Junior Administrator team so they can take a look at his.
    Please be patient as they can be quite busy!

3. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Yup, I have reseted my island 3 times in a row but chunks that stays after 1st restart keep remaining after 2 more afterall.
    Chunks are not heavy "blocked" but most issue is water spilled all over surface - i can remove it using sponge(it will take forever!) but reporting a bug is nessesary to prevent it in the future.

It's not the first time i see restart don't completely removing all island's chunks - I helped 2 players with removing remaining parts of their islands.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Can we reset your complete island?

5. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I played few hours already so I have stuff i dont wanna lose, basically this thread is about nonperfect island reset i can remove all the water by using sponge but it will be so time consuming

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The most stuff should be removed.