1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Project Ozone 3 Needs a 2nd server and itemban quantum quarry

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by cpuman, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpuman

cpuman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that PO3 needs a 2nd server, the first one stays at/over capacity 90% of the time and is unbearably laggy at times (this isnt tps lag). I'm not anyone of importance but I just figured that this was warranted to be pointed out. Also need to itemban the quantum quarry, it causes instant crashes apparently.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Its only laggy because people keep doing stupid things, like level up Tinkers tools by veinmining massive amounts of blocks without collecting them. or by running mobfarms that dont pickup items and overload a chunk, which in turn lags the server to death.

as for the server being full, you can circumvent that by buying patron rank tier 2.

lastly i do agree on banning the quantum quarry. its useless and it only causes issues. there are better ways to get resources then that thing.

SergiKuro and Fireforce like this.
  3. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    hopefully Kappa/Titan mode is released soon, that could take some of the pressure of the normal mode

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    With the looming possibility of a harder difficulty it doesn't seem like a good idea to add a second node only to have it empty out again. Deepcage is right, we had it as patron server and once those same issues were weeded out performance wasn't an issue.

5. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    bumping topic to remind staff about the request to ban the quantum quarry from Po3. everytime someone uses one, the server has an aneurism.

6. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    I've created a bug report regarding the quarry so that the issue isn't lost here and can be kept better track of till a resolution can be rolled out.

7. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Quantum quarry has been banned and removed from the world on po3

Aerydar, deepcage and chaseB2 like this.
  8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Closing out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.