1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Ozone Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by _prpl_, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riafind

Riafind Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    I think prizes will be separated for team vs singleplayer. Would not make sense to play solo otherwise.
    Well why should they not allow you to restart your island? It's your wasted time this way.
    And for the chunk loaders I don't really see a disadvantage if someone has less tokens since chunk loading on skyblock at the beginning is very cheap anyway. And those that don't have any tokens can vote once and get enough tokens for nearly a whole week :p

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I think singleplayers and multiplayers will be judged differently and prizes will be seperate.

3. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Wait is it like possible, Like example teamwork
    We have a team, Theres a donator in it and The other aint
    and if the donator agrees to like leave the price to the other
    Soo can the other get donator?

(Grammar sucks :3)

4. Riafind

Local Time:
    Wikid, first you'd have to know what the prizes are :p And I guess all of the group get the same prize.

5. BioChip

BioChip New Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Riafind if you think restarting is a waste of timeyou clearly dont know a quest i'm refering to that determins rather you get a trans table in 1 hour vs 3-4

And as for those questions they were aimed at prpl or someone else who would actually know rather than speculating

6. Riafind

Local Time:
    Well I was only giving a general input and not final answers. But I guess you know this...

BioChip likes this.
  7. BioChip

BioChip New Member

Local Time:
    THat's fine but seemed like they were being passed off as fact and dismissive, But we're all excited for the event so nothing wrong with that ^^

8. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    that sounds alot like an exploit...

9. BioChip

BioChip New Member

Local Time:
    It is an exploit and TBH Reason I'm hoping resetting is disabled same with reward bags for the event
    Since it'd be more RNG based than "skill" based you know?

Due to an early mk 3 collector (which majorly cuts time/resources needed down) and or a 5k atk sword (which invalidates a lot of pvp)

10. Docxx

Docxx Active Member

Local Time:
    I partly agree with Bio, if this is going to be a fair 'event' then maybe things like the mk collector and sword should be removed from the reward bags. Don't agree the bags should be removed completely though, just the game changing items. And their shouldn't be any sort of Island reset, you mess up then you're out of the competition til the end of the week.

But ultimately it will be down to the Admins/staff how it all goes down and I'm sure they will be fair :)

11. Riafind

Local Time:
    A modpack with chance cubes and or reward bags simply does add some luck based progression. But nothing that would change a lot over a one week time span imo. I agree it may save you like 2-3 hours at some point, but this is not that much after all AND you first have to know how to (ab)use the luck you had.

12. Arcanuo

Arcanuo Old School Poster

Local Time:
    Are we going to fix the fact that I can get 256 lifes within ten minutes of playing?

13. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Well judges will judge the performance of this

14. Riafind

Local Time:
    Do you mean by dying a few times and go into negative then it starts again from 256? This should result in a ban if you ask me since it is clearly not intended this way. But again, only my 2 cents :p

15. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Well youd be disqualified or exited from the competition

16. Riafind

Local Time:
    A solution might be to disable the auto-unban script during the event and only enable it again once the server becomes node 2. This would mean if someone gets banned for loosing all hearts, he'd be unable to continue though.

17. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    I see so make a command that bans someone from the server till a specific date?

18. Riafind

Local Time:
    As far as i know by default you'd get banned from the server after losing your last life. But someone from mym made a script to auto-unban you in this case so you can restart again. They'd just have to remove/disable this script during the event.

19. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Just make it the command /ban (name) then script it to a certain server for a certain time period

20. Fyre8

Fyre8 Active Member

Local Time:
    /ban already has a way to specify how long a temp ban can be, but all they would have to do is erase the whole server and restart after the comp. Which could include all ban files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.