1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Ozone Lite [Request Mod Pack]

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by KamyX123, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Would you like to see PO2 Lite?

1. Yes

79.1%
  2. No

18.6%
  3. Might as well face it you're addicted to spuds.

27.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KamyX123

KamyX123 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Mod Pack Name: Project Ozone Lite
    Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
    Website for Download: Overview - Project Ozone Lite - Modpacks - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge

Reason for Request: I would like to see this pack because its updated version of Project ozone 2 and people who have potato computer like my friend can play this pack im sure there will be some players playing this pack if they cannot play Project ozone 2 normal :D

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Woah, there is someone beside me with potato pc? I'd love to try this pack cuz i play on laptop and i can't try any good packs lately because all 1.10 packs are sooooooooooooo damn big.
    And I thought Ozone 2 was for 1.7 so this pack has updated mods, nice.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Datsaltysnek and Rohen like this.
  3. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'd love to have a go at this pack too. ProjectE is always a blast.

4. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    yeah id like to do project ozone again, had fun till my island vanished coz i died one 2 many times lol

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I like the idea, but wouldn't this render the PO2 servers irrelevant? From what I've played it seems tuned around the titan level of difficulty which struggled to gain traction here. So let's poll it and see how the community feels.

dragon87tamer likes this.
  6. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Needs a bump for more votes (both yes and spuds)...

7. okinoko

okinoko Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    I've seen this modpack on Hypnotizd channel, interested in it too, mostly beacuse playing on laptop aswell and sometimes playing with my wife (her computer is not high end machine). This modpack could be a good possibility for us :)

8. Tabsz

Tabsz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    I've played it in single player. Most of the recipes aren't too bad.. except for projectE.
    Ran into a couple of issues, chunks didn't render correctly at the starting island, could be the map I was using, Hermit Skies.
    And the quest book disappeared, but I think the update fixed that.

9. Kissqt

Kissqt Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Well, there is a lots of modpack going on, Divine Journey has a lots of demand, so if there is still demand for POL, should be fine, but i would rather play Divine Journey after AOE than POL even i would like to play POL too

10. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Heh... well, given that I am currently working towards endgame (Already have full draconic armor, killed 3 chaos guardians with an overpowered laser gun...) I can give you my honest opinion that I truly love the pack, althought it'd be much slower paced on a MYM server without RF tools dimensions... but aside from that, it's a truly fun modpack to play, although the recipes drove me to insanity and back XD

11. Skruffy

Skruffy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ive played this pack on singleplayer, and i had a blast! What i experienced, its a well stable pack to play. I would love to play it on a MYM server!

12. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    This is one of those mod packs we've considered previously, but the concern is we're running po2 normal and kappa and it's a risk to add a third project ozone.

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Would this modpack work on a server? I haven't played it. The island looks very complex with all the teleporters.

14. Skruffy

Skruffy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think it would be possible? Maybe get rid of the teleporters and add in more islands? Or start like in other Ozone packs, with garden of glass islands?
    [doublepost=1514333781][/doublepost]I think it would be possible? Maybe get rid of the teleporters and add in more islands? Or start like in other Ozone packs, with garden of glass islands?

15. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I mean, I haven't seen the new islands for Ozone myself, I played Ozone with the GoG (Garden of Glass) map. Dunno about that new hermit map tho.