1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Project Ozone- modpack on the curse launcher [Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by mrminesheeps, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Would you want this on the launcher as a pack? (i can't say that it'll happen)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Potato

4. Meh.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Before you ask, no, this isn't the pack me and a few others are working on ;) but, this just so happens to be a pack i found out about while watching crainer, and from the looks of his first episode and the quest book, i can say this would provide for some lengthy playtime. it's pretty neat looking!

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    What makes it unique? Is it server friendly?

3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    haven't actually done the research on it... give me a moment. i is abl 2 copy payste

XD[DOUBLEPOST=1448789538,1448788360][/DOUBLEPOST]so no serious info on the pack, but from the looks of it it has some pretty nice mods, it's about a week old my time, and it seems server friendly. will try to post a modlist. also, the pack uses botania's "Garden Of Glass" addon to create a skyblock world. also it's apparantly hardcore? maybe implement that option to choose your mode of play like in crash landing.[DOUBLEPOST=1448789616][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448789647][/DOUBLEPOST]copy pasted exactly as it is on the modlist.html file it gives you.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    If there is nothing special about it we stick with the packs we already have. Setting up a new pack that might not be any different is a lot of work, not only during the creation time.

5. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    I think there are quite a few things special about it. for one, it gives you chance cubes for just about every quest you do :p also, it can have some pretty neat reward bag loot, as crainer opened one and got 2 x1 solar gens. not that he could use them yet :p also, it has a ton of quests, probably more than ferret and skyfactory. just watch crainers video. it has just the first part of the book displayed... and it fills the entire page. there's alot of quests. it's a pack that will pretty much keep you busy for ages.

6. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would not recommend this pack for a server.

profrags likes this.
  7. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    i don't see why not, krhymez?

8. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    Its a Sky Block (there is already Agrarian Skies & Sky Factory(which is simalar)
    I do not see anything that makes this pack "special".
    Sure its a skyblock that offers you to live in other dimensions.... but then whats the point of it being a sky block?
    Tonight i will watch some videos on it.... i remember when OG_Arist0tle was streaming it, it did not appeal to me then. Lets see if anything changed.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  9. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    plus the metorite mod causes really bad server side lag and will destroy the tps[DOUBLEPOST=1448819560][/DOUBLEPOST]also alot of these mods are in infinty and monster so why do we need a skyblock version

10. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    wasn't infinity or monster being shut down? plus i really love the looks of the pack, and also krhymez it's a multi-idea pack, plus it makes you play skyblock style before you can interchange dimensions from what i've seen[DOUBLEPOST=1448820218][/DOUBLEPOST]also, the other dimension is really only for those who don't want to play skyblock style. it's got a pretty nice modlist and also has mods like minechem. if you've played galactic science, you know what that mod is no doubt ;)

11. johnfg10

Local Time:
    infintys only just been reset and i havnt heard anything happning to monster what does this pack bring that no other pack has

12. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:

13. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    Monster has been gone for a while now.
    Infinity is not being shut down any time soon.

Have you tried Sky Factory, its very simular to this pack.

14. johnfg10

Local Time:
    ok thats why i havnt heard about monster then but like i said what does this pack give you that skyfactory, infinty and ae2 does not have

15. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    skyfactory is what brought me here. but quite alot of people have played SF2 by this point. many are looking for a new pack. i love ferret, but it slows my draconic evo hype a ton. col's kind-of bored of it. i want to play this pack on a server.[DOUBLEPOST=1448820458][/DOUBLEPOST]
    also, AE2 is a mod... not a modpack.

16. Lawmonark

Local Time:
    You may like CrundeeCraft or Tekkit Legends.
    Here are all our servers: Server Status - MineYourMind 5.0

17. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    done it, beat it, have a massive base in the last millenium.

18. johnfg10

Local Time:
    i ment agarian skys 2[DOUBLEPOST=1448820574][/DOUBLEPOST]also try infinty you wont be bored on that expecaly hard core

19. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    tried it, there's a few things i don't like about it including the fact that "peaceful" mobs now try to kill you.

20. johnfg10

Local Time:
    what peaceful mob