1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

qCraft Cross Server Portals

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Asapps, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    qCraft is an interesting little mod that works in the way of quantum physics. In an update, it added something known as a "Quantum Portal." A Quantum Portal is somewhat alike to the the nether portal but can teleport you to a another portal it's linked to. What I found very interesting is that you can enter a portal on one server and exit onto another server. Perhaps MyM could setup some kind of portal system between some or all servers?

Edit: I was unable to put the link to the video in the post. Just go to youtube and type in "qcraft v1.1" and it'll be the Direwolf20 video.

2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Qcraft would be a good idea for what your thinking, but requires a lot to setup and it would also be required in all the packs we wanted it to create a portal to. It also hasn't been updated to 1.7.10 so isn't in any of the packs which doesn't already have a portal to (1.6.4 packs)

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    It doesn't work. We tried it early in 1.6 and the only stuff we achieved was the deletion and duplication of inventories only 1 of 10 server switches worked :D. There hasn't been any bugfixes around this area from what I can tell.

bobthepig2 and chugga_fan like this.