1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Quantum Storage and AE2 storage bus problem

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by _RUFUR_, Mar 23, 2019.

1. _RUFUR_

_RUFUR_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Hi,
    I have a woot farm with my friend who produce much item so I want to stock them in quantum storage but I can't really see them in my AE2 system with storage bus, the terminal only show us the item stack in the output of the quantum storage. I could play with this, I just don't know how much items I have but I can't autocraft other items with the items in the quantum storage because AE2 think there isn't enough items.

I'm not sure but I think the storage bus should work with quantum storage, I'm almost sure that I already used it in another modpack

2. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hey _RUFUR_,

After a bit of research it seems that this is a known issue that will not get a fix in 1.10 version of minecraft as the fix would break all currently used storage units (as stated by the mod author here). There is a ton of information in this link if you wanna find out more detailed information about this issue, a quick rundown is found here. There is nothing we can do from our side if the mod author of Quantum Storage does not want to fix it.
    As such I will go ahead and mark this thread as done. If you have any more questions regarding the issue feel free to reply and we will provide further assistance.

Edit : A good alternative would be storage bus to a Storage Drawers setup as they are capable of holding 106k of each item when provided with 4 emerald and 1 void upgrade (the void upgrade will void anything over the limit of the drawers.)

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM
    -ggkhs