1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open ragnamod vi in the sky | 1.16 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by Tapercrazy_jay, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Tapercrazy_jay

Tapercrazy_jay Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Modpack Name:
    ragnamod vi in the sky
    Modpack Description:
    Lots of changed recipe, a complete quest book with a guide for each mod and an explanation of each quest.
    Over 300 mods. A huge quest book.

You can play with many different style of mods, tech, magic, Agriculture, adventure with dungeons and new dimension like the undergarden, Sonicraft and Dragon !
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    i think this pack will be enjoyable and a good challenge for people who enjoy hardcore skyblock type packs as it reminds me of ftb infinity skyblock pack that was once hosted on here
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    iv heared that the woot:infuser has been known to cause issues ie crashing of a server mabye and not sure if there is or will be a update that can resolve the issue.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No

2. XoCynner

XoCynner Manager

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Sounds interesting, id check it out for sure !

3. Tapercrazy_jay

Local Time:
    yh it is fun and there isnt meny English youtube vids on it to as its a French based pack n heres a pic from mine and a mates server we play together on sometimes upload_2023-3-16_11-13-46.
    upload_2023-3-16_11-14-33.
    n there is 33 quest lines as well and the only one thing that is the biggist pain are fanmade endermen attacking u all the time lol

4. Tapercrazy_jay

Local Time:
    hi xocynner have u checked the pack out yet n if so wat u think to it so far u enjoying it on my save iv got up to refined storage now