1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done red morningstar

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by kotten1337, Mar 19, 2018.

1. kotten1337

kotten1337 New Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    hi my name is kotten1337 on the server and my red mornigstar just got removed for no reson so it it possibel to get it back from any admin?

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Sadly the staff cannot do this. MYM has a very strict no refund policy which states that staff memebers cannot spawn in items for people, almost no matter the reason, even especially including random glitches. Sorry about your loss.
    Although I do feel obligated to mention that red morning stars are not very hard to make in tekkit legends once you have the capability to make your first one.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm curious as to how it was taken from you. Did you lose it, did a player take it? Or are you asking if some staff member poofed in like a ninja and took it from you. If it was stolen we can track down the perp who did it and possibly recover it for you.

Aerydar, Fireforce and Monkey_Banana1 like this.
  4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I've found no record of a red morning star in your possession for the last two weeks. So I was unable to track it down.

5. kotten1337

kotten1337 New Member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    so it was like this i just got the items so i could Craft it and then whene i Craft it its just got removed