1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Refined Storage Confusion

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by oCorb, Oct 16, 2018.

1. oCorb

oCorb Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    So I think I've lost a significant amount of items to the refined storage auto crafting system and I believe it happened when the chunk was unloaded. The first time happened at the restart when I noticed items missing (hard to tell which ones and how many but I was lower on quartz by like 100) and nothing in the crafting monitor but I didn't have my 16k storage cells either. Then when I started crafting them again and headed to the nether to get some quartz and my iron chunkloader failed for some reason (I could tell because the system stopped pulling items out of the ender chest). I came back and yet again the crafting monitor was empty. Now I'm out of iron and quartz just after I got more when I try to craft my 2 16k cells for the third time. What is going on and where are all my resources going?

2. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    There certen bugs whit that pack but I never have had Thoes problems are you sure you set the auto crafting up correctly

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Hello oCorb,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you certain that for one, the autocrafting system is setup correctly, and that the entire rs system is chunkloaded? Or has this issue stopped occuring?

4. oCorb

oCorb Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Base was griefed so it no longer actually matters because the system is no longer there. Thanks for replying though

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    @oCorb We can still investigate the grief! Please make a ticket using the /ticket create command in game while standing near the griefed area so we can punish the perpetrator. Thank you!
    -Colin

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Marking as done as the logs are long gone