1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Remove /market taxes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jaytuple, Feb 6, 2023.

?

Should we remove market taxes?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. potato

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    So we can all agree /market is rarely used. For once, I found a time to use it to help distribute goods, only to be met with a tax fee in the market.
    My suggestion is to remove taxes from the market, to help incentivize people to use it more.

Taxation without representation! /s

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    You didn't include a potato option? o_O

3. PhishTahkoh

PhishTahkoh Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Please also implement the market on McEternal

SparedPumpkins likes this.
  4. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    fixed

BetaPetey likes this.
  5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I will look at this when I get home

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Waiting for more votes on this. I asked others to vote on this. =)

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Taxes have been removed from the markets.

JessTheGreat and BetaPetey like this.
  8. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    the market isnt really needed as there is already a market in the pack and most the items are easy to make or find along the way so there is no point for what i see to have a player market when most players trade when online

9. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Ok then. What about the other packs that may not have a market shop built in. There have been times that I go looking for something only to find out that the pack does not have a shop built in? I know that I am the first one to complain when there is a problem. And I know that I have recently made a post about exploration beyond the Farmworld. I have a tremendous fear of getting killed in a jungle biome when my base is over 1000 blocks away, and then never being able to get back to my gravesite to pick up stiff. yea, I am a coward. Plain and simple. Because the rate of mobs that gather around a gravesite is more than I can handle with a wood sword, and no armor. I think that everyone can see shy. I am an explorer first and foremost. I need an army to go with me to rescue my gravesite. I am an Entrepeneur with a basic idea of what I want and if I cant buils it because of lost materials thet were unrecoverable, then I need the shop. You know... basic stuff like Iron copper, silver becausr most of the time the Farmworld has already been mines out and I wouldn't need the shop if I hadn't lost everything to a sneaky creeper that got behind me and I couldn't move fast enough to get out of the way.

Point is, there needs a way for everyone to get a few "Basic" mats if necessary.

10. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    With in Eternals if you take the grave key plus an ender pearl (in the crafting table ) it will make the key to where you can TP directly to the spot of death. Also in this pack there is Mystical Agriculture so you can grow mats from a seed to make them easier to get as well.

SparedPumpkins likes this.