1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done RFTools Matter Beamer not working for Living Matter

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Antikris, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Antikris

Antikris New Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    There is a bug report here that describes accurately what I am experiencing; perhaps the cause of the problem and the fix apply as well.
    https://github.com/FTBTeam/FTB-Revelation-2/issues/242

I have created a mob spawner using the RFTools mod's Spawner and three Matter Beamers; the beamers send a beam of energy to the Spawner, converting objects like Leather and Dirt to energy. All mobs require at least one beamer dedicated to creating Living Matter energy, converting stuff like raw meat or wheat. No matter how I switch beamers around, the beamer responsible for Living Matter never works; it does not up the Living Matter number on the Spawner and thus no mob will every spawn. RF energy, redstone signals, source material feed, I have it all sorted out and checked numerous times. The Living Matter beamer refuses to work.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    hmm I deleted the cfg the other day when you brought this up. Apparently it goes deeper than that. I will look into this.

HanoverFist69

3. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    Ok I checked this out and they do in fact work fine. Most likely you were using the wrong type of living matter for the mob.

If you look in that config you'll see them marked as B, I or L. Just check the mob you're trying to spawn and use the appropriate Living Matter.

HanoverFist69

4. Antikris

Antikris New Member

Local Time:
    Simple setup: 3 Beamers, 1 Spawner. Spawner has a Syringe loaded with a Pig. Pig requires Leather (K), Dirt (B) and i.e. Wheat (L). All is powered, all Beamers are paired with the Spawner. Beamers are loaded with material, switched on via levers. All start infusing the Spawner, except for the Living Matter Beamer. I have tried alternatives to Wheat; none work.

2020-04-27_01.18.05. 2020-04-27_01.18.43. 2020-04-27_01.19.13. 2020-04-27_01.18.27.

5. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    hmmm I cant find you on our servers. No playtime and last seen was ages ago. Are you sure you're on the MYM Server?

6. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    From the screenshots, it seems unlikely. I don't recall any of our servers having 'Vote Party'

The coordinates also seem to be higher than they would be on a MyM server.