1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Routing issues

Discussion in 'Other' started by Alluvium420dab, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Alluvium420dab

Alluvium420dab Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Hop 7 is always timed out, it's the ocean crossing, but I was wondering if there's anything that can be done about some of the later hops. Coming from the west coast US and the time outs are making the game unplayable recently.

2. Alluvium420dab

Local Time:
    oops i forgot the tracert, here it is

Attached Files:

3. Snackumzs

Snackumzs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Most likely you'll have to contact your internet provider, MyM cannot fix any routers that are not working..

4. ItzJunbing

ItzJunbing Booster

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    I guess you’re not the only one with that issue... from US west coast too

5. Alluvium420dab

Local Time:
    Talked to my ISP, they said they can't do anything about hops 13 and 15 and confirmed what I thought about hop 7. The rest of the timed out hops have cleared up. I'm trying to be patient but this is day 3 in a row, and now I can't log in to any server at all.

6. Snackumzs

Snackumzs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There is another option where a VPN set in Germany (or Europe) does sometimes clear up the issue. Unsure if you are able to try that.

7. Alluvium420dab

Local Time:
    My option would be to VPN to the east coast and connect to the server from that, but they cost money and I can't change any settings at the modem/router level as I share internet with a roommate and he's not going to want to mess with any of this stuff.

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You could always use a personal VPN and try that route. Do you have a newer trace from after your ISP hands it off at the seventh hop to Europe?

9. Alluvium420dab

Local Time:
    Last night my ISP remotely shut down my modem and restarted it several times. Today when i log in there's no problem, back to a normal playable latency. Looks like whoever needed to get the message got it. My issue is resolved.