1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied SeaBlock - Rustic Waters | 1.12 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by mrminesheeps, Oct 7, 2020.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Modpack Name:
    SeaBlock - Rustic Waters
    Modpack Description:
    I've quickly pulled this from the packs' page: "Seablock: Rustic Waters is a unique underwater experience. You begin the journey on a small enclosed underwater hub. Frigid ocean waters stretch from near bedrock to near max build height. Follow the in-depth quest guide to learn how to generate resources, automate processes, and if you advance your technology far enough, eventually escape to a land-filled paradise.

This pack is filled with atmosphere and gives you a "Subnautica-esque" feeling of adventure. Traverse the ocean in your personal submarine to explore monuments, shipwrecks, and even underwater villages where you can participate in a deep economy to further your advancements. Expand your hub manually, using a plethora of tools, gadgets, and diving gear... and/or take advantage of the automated Hub Expansion system to branch out quickly. Either way, you will learn how to make the best use of your resources and your space. This modpack is server friendly, with a custom designed system made to spread new players into their own hubs a reasonable distance from other players, but not so far that they couldn't visit one another in their submarines. "
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    It seems like a fresh take on a Skyblock-type modpack that I personally believe would be quite refreshing, and I've seen some fairly popular streamers playing it as well (For example, CaptainSparklez & X33N)
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    None that I know of; matter of fact, it's listed as being server-friendly, but to what extent, you may want to contact the pack author.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No

HanoverFist69 likes this.
  2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    This pack has a conflict between a mod, Nucleus, and a plugin we use Nucleus. Disabling the mod and the dependents messes up the pack. Since this is a known issue and there have been no updates since 2019 I don't foresee this getting fixed anytime soon. So, we won't be able to host it. :(

Awesome pack though. Worth checking out in Singleplayer.

mrminesheeps likes this.
  3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Aw, Damn, that's a shame. Thanks for checking it out though! I'll probably put some feelers out for other packs in the meantime :)

ElectricLemonade likes this.