1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Server Crashing Everytime I log in,

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by CommanderGuyson, Jun 23, 2020.

1. CommanderGuyson

CommanderGuyson Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Server crashes and ALL the players are moved to the lobby after either me or ' soulcoffin' whom I base with logs in ,, We have no idea what the cause for this maybe.. we were simply working on the AdvancedGenetics., Here is the log from the recent most crash, it doesn't seem to explain a lot though..,

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Helo CommanderGuySon,

I moved you to the spawn. See if that helps. if not please post your crash report.

HanoverFist69

3. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Considering the error is "[CHAT] The server you were previously on went down, you have been connected to the lobby" there won't be a crash-report.

4. CommanderGuyson

CommanderGuyson Member

Local Time:
    Well I (CommanderGuyson) haven't been moved to spawn yet apparently and it still crashes the server for everyone upon me logging in,,and gives no crash-report... heres what the log said when I recently tried to re-log in after a crash,,

I have no idea what caused this , as the last thing I (and Soulcoffin) did before the crash was like opening chests..
    [doublepost=1592966676][/doublepost]
    Also note that this crashes the entire server and move every1 in it to the lobby , Not just me... perhabs a crash-report is stored in the server logs?

5. CommanderGuyson

CommanderGuyson Member

Local Time:
    Issue was resolved! Thank u very much!!