1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done server lag / bad ping latency

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by JohnBonDovy, Mar 13, 2019.

1. JohnBonDovy

JohnBonDovy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I know I also posted this before the last reset in Septemper 2018. The result (a reset) didnt make everybody exactly happy but thats how it goes sometimes I guess.

Now the last few days I notice big lag spikes and partially a "cant connect to server" in the server list.
    I been checking my connection (router-setup, connection diagnostics, ping times in general and finally testing other online games), and I cant find any error on my end. also if I ping the server directly (via cmd), I usually get a ping of around 40-50 ms.

really clueless. even if I still dont know if the issue is on my end, would any admin or mod be so kind to check if the server has any issues by going through some kind of logs (just thinking out loud) or something like that?
    not sure if others have the same issues since when I notice those lag spikes, I cant even chat any more.

sorry to bother you with this issue again. and if it turns out to be on my end, I promise it will have been the last time ;)

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    If you can create a post here when a big lag spike happened then we can check the log with the timestamp of the post.

3. JohnBonDovy

JohnBonDovy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    hi thanks
    big lag spike was yesterday the time I posted, for about 1 hour long or since 1 hour before.
    My Post shows as yesterday 10:18 pm, so it would have been in the time from around 09:00 pm to around 10:00 pm (when I finally gave up)
    btw right now everything is just fine

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Ok, let me know if it happens again.

5. Punane

Punane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Seeing as it has been over ten days since you have reported any more lag spikes, I will go ahead and mark this issue as solved.

JohnBonDovy likes this.