1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Server offline, long save duration, Quest Book resets (partially resolved on 1.7.10)

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Slind, Oct 8, 2014.

1. egons_ghost

egons_ghost Build Team

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Listen Gents, I am sorry for scraping the all ready dug ground on this. I have some programers from my old server we used to own to ask also. maybe between all of us we can find a solution and present properly to Whiskers.

2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    If you read what MrWisski has said, your not allowed to edit the mod or anything of the sorts which is why we run into these issues. If we were allowed to fix it then it would have been fixed a long time ago

chugga_fan likes this.
  3. egons_ghost

egons_ghost Build Team

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    ********"Bennyboy1695, If you read what MrWisski has said, your not allowed to edit the mod or anything of the sorts which is why we run into these issues. If we were allowed to fix it then it would have been fixed a long time ago************

We read it sir but as a follow up maybe one of us from the community that yall stand upon has another insight in to repairing it. Maybe if we get enough of the peeps on it searching for the same answer maybe we can show them that this is WORTH repairing? whats the worst thing that could happen honestly? They say,"No we arent going to fix it or support it anymore". thats it. Besides we are not asking staff to put forth their effort in repairing it because you have probably tried. whats the big deal in trying really bennyboy1695?

4. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Im not saying its a bad idea or anyhting but without the mod authors permission anyone that tries to edit the mod can get in very big trouble, which is why we cant edit the mod to fix it and why we dont want players to edit it either. By all means go and try to get permission from the mod author but without permission theres nothing that can be done

5. CommonExplosion

CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    You can always make a new mod and contact pack devs to tell them about it :3

6. Szellemlord

Szellemlord Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have not been up for several months, so my area has been deleted, but the quest book is not, so there are a few things I can not do.
    I'm with quests where I used to be, so I'm not getting any reward for anything.
    Could somehow reset my quest book?
    Sorry about the English, google translator

7. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Please open a new support thread next time, instead of necro'ing a 2 year old announcement thread.

Tagging our @Junior Administrator team to reset your questbook.

8. Szellemlord

Szellemlord Well-Known Member

Local Time: