1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Server perks wont show up

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by StrangerBaconate, Jan 1, 2019.

1. StrangerBaconate

StrangerBaconate Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    I got a couple server perks a couple months ago been able to use them untell today. is there away for you guys to help me looking into why they wont show up? I bough sly, god mode, kit(s) mobdrops, tools, resources.

2. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    use the command /shop they shud be in there

3. StrangerBaconate

Local Time:
    they are not there, Chase was helping out with that but they wont show up in it

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I only see that you purchased one server upgrade which you used on continuum node 1 multiple months ago.

5. StrangerBaconate

Local Time:
    I know I have all those and been using them on both continuum and sky factory 3 and for some reason today I bugged out fell into the void and since I still had my God mode on I would not die. But after chase forced a tpa on me all my perks where lost. Idk what happen. If we can find away to get me them back I would be much appreciated but I dont have a way to truly prove it so if I have To repurchase I will. I just dont want to spend that much money again

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Do the perks still show up in the message when you join the server? They probably have expired on that server.

7. StrangerBaconate

Local Time:
    I didnt know they would expire that probably what happen. Ok cool then I know for a fact I need to rebuy them thank you for your help!!

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    When you buy server perk upgrades they last for thirty days, after that someone has to buy them again for the players to enjoy those perks.