1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Sevtech] Improvements Mega-Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by se7enek, Dec 3, 2018.

1. se7enek

se7enek Member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Do note: ignore this topic if u dont plan to improve server.

1. Air compressors are buggy. At some points along with Pressure Chamber Interface they are lagging server a lot. Possible fix?
    There are "Compressed Iron Seeds", which gives Essence like any other Myst.Agri. seeds. However u cant craft anything using that essence. My suggestion is to add custom recipe to be able to use Compressed Iron Essence into Compressed Iron ingots.
    [​IMG]

2. Betweenlands boss: Primordial Malevolence. We all know it doesnt work at all. When it worked, it was crashing players, now it doesnt spawn at all, which means players have no way to obtain "Amulet Slot" item. My suggestion is to add crafting recipe for it. I suggested recipe for it on another server network that used 5 reed rope, 1 amulet socket, 1 amulet (blank without gem).
    [​IMG]
    //this was accepted on another server i played so it was back to obtainable.

3. World Borders. World borders are neccessary, we know, yet for farmworld and overworld they are doing their job, HOWEVER, on worlds from mods like Abyssalcraft or Betweenlands, where there are rare dungeons that appears like 1 every 5k+ blocks, its very VERY bad idea.
    There was 1 Wight Fortress in Betweenlands, means new player will need to wait for world reset to get loots of it. Abyssalcraft offers something similar to Eye of Ender, which as on image can lead to something like below... Suggestion? Increase worldborder a bit for secondary worlds.
    [​IMG]

4. Twilight Forest Portal. According to questline, when u need to make a pool of water surrounded by vanilla flowers and throw Starmetal Ingot in to create portal... I think we need changed "unlock" cost for twilight forest portal. Diamond => Starmetal Ingot
    [​IMG]

5 and so on: feel free to add any improvements.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018