1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SF3 Botania Relic

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Arvie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Arvie

Arvie Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    I was wondering if there is a way to get lost relic back because I lost mine due to a crash rollback. I know it should probably rollback everything but whenever i roll the dice, I never get it back. I know staff won't spawn the item for me but I just want to know if there is another way.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    I could reset your botania achievements so you can get another chance at getting them from the Gaia fight. Which relic did you lose?

Arvie likes this.
  3. Arvie

Arvie Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I lost the key of king's law[DOUBLEPOST=1491559803,1491557690][/DOUBLEPOST]If you reset my botania achievement, should i also throw the rest of the items i got? Since i will get duplicate?

4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    I lost all three of my rings on ozone 2 normal mode because I submitted them for the achievement. Would I be eligible for an achievement reset from that? I have had friends who have but I hear it's more up to the oppinion of the mod.