1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Shale Gas / Shale Oil / Shale Plasma

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by MrFruityBat, Jul 29, 2020.

1. MrFruityBat

MrFruityBat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Hello,

I've seen a few threads about these blocks, but it appears that in Tekkit legends they are only appearing at bedrock level and under bedrock at level 1, therefore making it pretty much impossible to acquire.

I've asked new and veteran players on Tekkit Legends if they've ever found one of the shale blocks but they never have. I know where there are 2 blocks of shale gas, 1 in farmworld and 1 under my base (Overworld).

I noticed these blocks when the server had time out issues and chucks were missing so I would fall and see the shale gas blocks.

I've been so dedicated into to trying to find these blocks that I've gone through farm world trying to find one block hours at a time. but I cannot find any that are above level 1.

I do understand that these blocks are very rare, but I find it unfair that we are unable to explore " Engineers Toolbox" because where these blocks are spawning.

As a solution are we able to set up a store for these blocks? or atleast increase the rarity of them to see if this can improve the spawning locations for these blocks?

Also, I have the coords for the shale gas in farm world if needed.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

2. MrFruityBat

Local Time:
    Hello,

Just checking in, is there any update?

Best,

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Hello MrFruityBat,

I believe I found the cause of this issue and adjusted a setting. Shale was set to retrogen at Y=1. Shale should now retrogen between y=1 and y=15. It may take some moving around the world to get new blocks to appear, but shale should start appearing at higher, and more accessible, Y levels now.

Note: Will take effect next restart

Let me know if this works for you or not please.

HanoverFist69

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  4. MrFruityBat

Local Time:
    Hey there,

So i went mining again and found 2 blocks, but they are still appearing at y-1 we are only able to build at y-3, here's the screenshot for one of them, let me know if you need the other block found.

Let me know if we have an alternative solution for this.

Thanks,

Shale Gas issue.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Hello MrFruitybat,

Seems getting them to generate will likely require a new farmworld be made. So, I put a sign in the spawn to purchase Shale Gas with MyMs. This should solve the issue.

Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

6. MrFruityBat

Local Time:
    Hey ,

Thanks for the help, will be stopping by to check that out :).

Best,