1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Factory 4 Server Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Elite82pt, May 7, 2019.

1. Elite82pt

Elite82pt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Hello fellow players!!

I know there is already a thread about skyfactory 4 Server! But still at that time I wasn't in this forum! I just wanted to suggest it once again. And I would even suggest since the server has already several skyblock servers. I would recommend a skyfactory floating islands map making it a bit less skyfactorie.

wyndman likes this.
  2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I've personally played thru it on a MP environment and I don't think it'll be a good widespread system with prestige mode enabled seeing as you need to restart the server every time the parabox is completed to get prestige points. If it was implemented without prestige, it may be a good addition, otherwise I don't think it would work very well.

-V

3. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It's already been suggested and currently to my understanding it's not being considered currently as 1.12 is already mostly skyblocks. Also from what I heard there's several bugs with some of the mods that prevent you from progressing

4. Elite82pt

Elite82pt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I am talking about prestige disabled of course...and only one main map that is the floating islands map! would be a diferent kind of map and not to much sky based

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If we got rid of prestige what would the point be? You'd be playing skyfactory <insertnumberhere> again. I've not played multiplayer SF4 yet, so I'm not sure about the parabox issue, but standard restarts are every x hours so that wouldn't be much of an issue given how long it takes to generate a prestige point that way.