1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Skyfactory 3 TPS issues

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by seedo92, May 9, 2017.

1. Tadriel_Greymist

Tadriel_Greymist Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    You could always create a smaller one like a five by five and if it doesn't cause any issues then make incremental size increases as needed.

I personally just use a combination of storage drawers, rftools modular storage, and refined storage most of the time.

Now if the mojang authentication servers would ever come back online...

2. seedo92

seedo92 Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    i want it for autocrafting, cos i'm lazy as heck, haha. i currently have a 5x5 i believe it is, no tps issues unless i autocraft something like a draconic solar. i'm planning on making a 10x10 when i login and see how it goes, atleast it'll give staff more info.

3. seedo92

seedo92 Member

Local Time:
    with the help of @Xynogen we made a 10x10 in one chunk, while it's not the 16x16 i wanted. so far we have no TPs issues and i have 256 pages so i think all is good, you can call this solved. many thanks to you Xynogen.[DOUBLEPOST=1494671904][/DOUBLEPOST]Seconds after posting this, server froze for Xynogen. we believe RebornStorage broke it. will post again when we get back online to check *sigh*

4. Xynogen

Xynogen Active Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Yeah it was fine for about 2 minutes before I reloaded the area and the server crashed.
    .___.

Edit:
    Now it works perfectly fine for some reason
    .______.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  5. seedo92

seedo92 Member

Local Time:
    okay. we unhooked it, tps went to 20. we then waited a few mins it stayed at 20. so we re-wired it. and so far everything seems fine. we filled it with all the patterns. and tps hasn't moved in a few mins. so all looks well.( CLOSED ) FINALLY

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Do you know what caused it?