1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Someone claimed an area which is nearby our base

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Reblas, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Reblas

Reblas New Member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Hello again!

After the griefing incident we noticed how another player claimed an area nearby our base. We were not able to claim everything because we didn't have enough tokens to do so.

The name of the user who claimed the area is "thesmeglordj"

The claimed area is marked right now with a cobblestone wall
    x: -2975
    z:103
    y: 68(4)

EDIT:

We found out there is an unclaimed area in our mine which has several iron furnaces, an enchanting table and chests. It might also be from the same person.

this stuff might be related to the griefing issue from yesterday (Open - Hi, I have been griefed | MineYourMind Community so please check if both users are working together.

2. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    How nearby your base did they claim? And did you leave any sort of indication that you were using this area / planned to use it in the future? A few signs? A fence around the area? Anything that is obviously player-made?

3. Reblas

Reblas New Member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    1- 1 chunk away.
    2- around 7 blocks away where the guy claimed the area there was a huge sugar cane farm, which was griefed, as I stated in my last post, is still surrounded by a fence. Apart of that we had some botania stuff really near the base (like 5 blocks away from the front door) .
    [doublepost=1542507457,1542494126][/doublepost]I talked with the user who claimed an area and he is now part of our "team".

Solved

4. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    [​IMG]

Sandstroem and Reblas like this.