1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Someone Stole My Stuff

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Fang088, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Fang088

Fang088 New Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Someone Stole all my stuff through A dimensional chest and I don't know who. I would appreciate it if I could have my stuff back, I had 3 stacks of in smelted desh, 11 boss creeper eggs, 2 kryonite, 3 stacks or iron, 3 stacks of tin, and 3 stacks of copper, and my tier 2 rocket. I also had STACKS upon stacks of mars cobble stone and turf and what-not. Thank you very much if you are able to help

2. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    According to the no refund policy they cant simply spawn in the items and give them to you, they can however find the person whole stole them and hopefully return them to you

3. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Going to tag the @Moderator team to look into this for you.

4. MoJoG2008

MoJoG2008 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    I', just getting back into this mod again...but the last time I played...I noticed that the chest connected with other player's chests as well (this could have been fixed, but if not...) and this happens, sometimes, unintentionally if you have your channel set to the same as another players that has their chest on auto extract. Usually happens when you leave it on default channel. The best this to do is change the channel when you place it down...to some random number.

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @Moderator team, Please look into this ASAP.
    -Colin

6. Sicodik_luk

Sicodik_luk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Hello Fang088,

Thank you for making a forum post,

We have Investigated the area and found that a player that is trusted on your Island that took the items out of your Dimesional Chest,
    therefore it becomes a PvP issue which we cannot intervene, other than that if any more questions about your lost items please consult to the “No Refunds Policy” which can be found here.

Happy Gaming

~Luke