1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Something broke...

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by DuckDastardly, Jun 19, 2015.

1. DuckDastardly

DuckDastardly Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Not sure what happened, pack has been fine for me until last night. Went to load up GS through the MYM launcher last night and it all the sudden gave me the option to grab some of the optional downloads(like the minimap, fastcraft, tabbychat, the extras that you can install with pretty much any pack through the MYM launcher). This was the first time with GS it has ever given me that option, so don't know if that was intentionally switched on for the pack or not.

BUT, since this 'update' every time I load the pack and get to the actual Minecraft launcher the little avatars on the launcher go crazy, ticking super fast changing constantly. Here is the files from the MYM launcher, the craziness starts at approx line 2501.

I think it has something to do with the Lockdown jar file as if I remove that from the folder and relaunch the ticking on the main menu stops. Here is the log file after removing the Lockdown-Universal jar file.

Also since this 'update' last night, SSP crashes everytime I try and load it, again using the MYM launcher(haven't tried with the FTB launcher at all).
    and

2. masterzan

masterzan Active Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I had the same issue and after a few minutes of sitting on the screen, my allocated memory for Minecraft ran out. I was still able to run the game by clicking multiplayer before I crash. Although this is a bug that needs to be looked at in the near future.

3. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
  4. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    More @Slind but i cant tag him ;)

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Sorry, that was my update. Looks like something is not compatible with our default client mods and weird that I didn't crashed. Debugging it right now.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    VoxelCam was the issue. Is removed now.

DuckDastardly likes this.