1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Space Station Creation Issue

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by DruthXzezpar, May 30, 2021.

1. DruthXzezpar

DruthXzezpar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    When packaging my space stations up it gave me a corresponding chip for "Space Station 1". Upon flying there it had brought me to another player's space station and deleted my space station package. I was advised to try a second time, and packaging my space stations up it gave me a corresponding chip for "Space Station 2". Which also gave me the issue of bringing me to another player's space station and deleting my space station package. I've attempted to see if I can change the name so this doesn't happen by "Crouch right-click" as the chip states (see attached), but no configuration menu appears. How do I go about making my space station and not get sent to someone else's station?
    Chip.

2. DruthXzezpar

DruthXzezpar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I attempted to just make more space stations than I would have expected there to ever have been made, so that I could get a fresh station. Upon trying to fly to these stations as soon as I get to the space station dimension I just instantly suffocate in a wall and die. So I am unsure of what else I would be able to do to resolve this.

3. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Hello DruthXxepar

I can understand your issues for making a space station last i heard of anyone making them you might have to try the chip idea of 12,13,14,15 as i think those are in the clear also that you will want to take an angel block up there with you so you can begin to make a station as loading one up and sending it first does not work on McEternals. Please let me know how this information helped you out and we can go from there. Also on a side note if there is no building there odds would be no one has had a station built up there before.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    @DruthXzezpar I've made a change to the server that should fix this issue. Can you test if the problem has been solved and let me know please?

Thanks,
    HanoverFist69

5. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Hello Druthxzezpar

I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as done. As i can see you have been off well over 2 weeks. As this stands it should be fixed for you if you get back into the pack. If you come across the issue when playing the pack feel free to respond to the forum post.

Enjoy Your Gaming