1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Space Station Issues (for everyone)

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by Aidoneus, Sep 13, 2017.

1. hunky524

hunky524 Active Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Wouldn't the machines on that small platform still get deleted though?

2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Mine didnt. Just do it all in 1 go. if you dont log off/leave the station then it wont get removed and you can do what you need to do. you will have to get the resources to do it all in 1 go however.
    Its not just machine blocks. its normal blocks too. I built my entire station out of one type of block and only some of it got removed. I had a giant landing platform that seemed to be fine forever. I had another 100 block sized dome that got removed twice. My main square of blocks including my teleporters and warp core were all fine until I finished the pack.
    [doublepost=1517780145][/doublepost]Once you get teleporters on the planets you will not need a space station anymore.

3. Freeflyfool

Freeflyfool Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Just tried to launch another station, 6th attempt, it simply will not deploy for me. Flew up with it because of being sick and tired of losing rockets, goes to soil screen, goes to auto landing option, then simply lands at my home base again. Tried to place an angel block but it also will not place. Any other options for starting a manual build?

4. sporefreak

Local Time:
    If you get out of your rocket as soon as you get into space the rocket should snap as soon as it gets into the placable blocks zone (256Y)
    from there you can easily place blocks or even drop down and place an angel block. if you have a jetpack (You really should by that point) you can fly up and reenter your rocket.

5. hunky524

hunky524 Active Member

Local Time:
    To make my space station, I had to fly up with my rocket. Once I was in space, I jumped off my rocket, fell below my rocket to around y=64 and placed an angel block that my rocket would land on. Make sure you have a jetpack. Once you jump off your rocket, you should be able to place an angel block. From there, make a small platform to place your warp core on.

6. Freeflyfool

Freeflyfool Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Sorted, chased rocket down from Y800 with an angel block until I found a spot it placed. Been unnecessarily hard and expensive but sorted. Please dont delete on restart :/

7. sporefreak

Local Time:
    As people have had problems in the past. dont build a lot and try to build your warp-core and visit planets all in 1 go or risk having your station deleted :p
    teleporters with rftools are amazing, just place a receiver and that's it. you can teleport to unpowered receivers with an empowered transmitter.

8. Sasuke987206

Sasuke987206 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Sorry for Saying this But Space stations still dont appear on space The Rocket Goes up and fells down to the earth again.
    Tried with 2 times
    1st try : Sent another rocket to buildl thebase
    2nd try: Sent the rocket while im inside

The Station Didnt Appear.

İf i cant build it i cant go other planets and i cant age up.

9. sporefreak

Local Time:

10. Sasuke987206

Sasuke987206 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Should i get out when the loading screen ends and rockets starts to descend or should i get out before lloading screen ?

11. sporefreak

Local Time: