1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done spatial storage is missing now??

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by neevale, Dec 6, 2016.

1. neevale

neevale Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    I was building a spatial storage cell with over 10,000 pylons and then log in to find all my pylons removed and all them gone from me system and no longer craftable. did you disable spatial storage or did something happen? I'm missing all my pylons and they can no longer be found in nei. if you did disable it do I have to move my stuff out of the spatial storage worlds? or am I at risk of losing those dimensions now?

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I had to disable them as they caused performance issues again and I couldn't find the location. The last time they caused issues it already took several days to find them.

3. neevale

Local Time:
    Ok lol i could have told you the location lol. Anyways thanks for the update. Are the spatial storage dimensions already created scheduled for deletion? I have alot of stuff in them and need to know if the dimensions will get removed. I have alot of moveing to do if that is the case. I have my big reactor in one

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    They will not get removed, only the spatial pylons caused the issue.

5. neevale

Local Time:
    Ok thank you.

6. neevale

Local Time:
    The dimensions got removed and can no longer access them my big reactor and me system was in one and now its all gone? it was housed in dimension 63, 71 and I think 62 now its all gone all my stuff deleted dispite you telling me the dimensions would not get removed

7. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    coolgi3000 likes this.
  8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Because the dimensions did show up as Nether dimension and not spatial storage, so we deleted them as they looked like bugged dimensions or dimensions created with rftools.

We will readd them soon.

9. neevale

Local Time:
    Thank you. And ya i noticed the nether dimension generation surrounds them for some reason. Will my mystcraft books still link yo them when returned? Because thats my only way to get to them as of now. They currently show grey boxes and dont work

10. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    They should, if not it is an easy fix.

11. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue, I have gone ahead and restored the worlds for you so that you can once again enjoy the game. If you have any issues please feel free to let us know so that we can investigate and get it fixed. Thanks

neevale likes this.