1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawning Passive Mobs on All the Mods: Volcano Block

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by Aidoneus, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I have seen several players complain about passive mob spawns on Volcano Block and believe it or not, the questbook is a big helper in this!

1. In the questbook, go to Main Questline < Part 1: Getting Started
    2. Complete the quest More Shaking Necessary
    [​IMG]
    3. Following the quest tree, complete the Growing Grass quest.
    [​IMG]
    3. Complete the quest add get Delightful Dirt as a reward.
    [​IMG]

*Note: You only get 1 of these at the beginning! So use this wisely as it is not easy to move. Also, make sure you check the biome you are in so it is NOT a ocean biome.

If you want more, I suggest getting the Golden Egg created from the Nutritious Chicken Feed.

I just wanted to post this helpful tip as I noticed many of you struggle with this. Hopefully this helps!

-Aidoneus

Redshii likes this.
  2. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    GEES thanks. When mine went directly to the next step, I thought I was through. Now I will go back and complete the quest to find some dirt that they can spawn on.

3. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    btw, that was something that changed with the last modpack update. when i did the quest 1 month ago, there was no delightful dirt reward. i even double checked after seeing it in 2 youtube videos

4. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Did these videos come out after the release? and what are the addresses of them I haven't found any videos that contain anything about delightful dirt.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    I do wish that I had of been told from the start that it could only produce one. I set my single block of lucky dirt do it vlose to the gate. and I heard,not saw. a cow and a sheep disappear.Where? I heard them but where they are now I do not know. Next came a jackass asd then another, Since then all I have are the memories and constant braying.