1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against [Stoneblock 2] Reset of Mining and End Dimensions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fez__, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    I am wondering why both these dimensions are reset in the stoneblock2 mod pack. The mining dimension is used for some ores, but there is nothing else special in the dimension and there is no way that the resources can be depleted, The main reason most use the dimension is to build withers and to access the end where you have to dig up 250 levels to get there.

You will have to dig up every time the dimensions reset and then redig the small area you use of a enderman farm or kill the ender/chaos chickens, which is pretty much all you use it for, the minimal digging you do in both dimensions really does not effect any other player.

I recommend both dimensions not be reset.

The only thing I can see is if a players base gets deleted due to inactivity then those other two dimensions should have similar claim automatically created so a reset will effect all dimensions.

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I've went ahead and moved your thread to a more appropriate forum section seeing as it's more of a suggestion rather than an issue. Thanks,
    -V

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    We reset it as it cannot have a world border because of how the island system works. The world would get to large, using up lots of disk space. Personally, I have never seen an issue with this. However, I will see what the Community thinks.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Seems like no votes on this. Closing out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.