1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Subclaim feature not working correctly

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Snicklefritz113, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Snicklefritz113

Snicklefritz113 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I am having issues with the subclaim feature in the Attack of the B-team Server. My issue is that once a player is trusted in the main claim... they then have access to every subclaim in the main claim regardless if they are trusted in the subclaim or not.

I have tried deleting the whole claim and starting over and still with no success. The only way it works is if the players are not trusted in the main claim or only give accesstrust permissions.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Best regards,

2. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    That's intended behaviour. People trusted in the main claim have access to all the subclaims.

So uh, why do you want people trusted in the main claim but not the subclaims?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You would want to do it the other way around you would make a claim for yourself that you don't trust people and subdivide the parts you want to give access to. Main claim > subclaim as far as permissions go.

So make a claim the entirety of what you want to protect, then within that claim subclaim the bits you want to give others access to and set the perms within that subclaim.

4. Snicklefritz113

Snicklefritz113 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    So I am currently working on a town and I want people to have access to everything in the town to help build it except the areas that are sub-claimed like my area and other peoples bases. my claim is close to 36,000 blocks and its all claimed as one claim.

From the sound of it tho i have alot more subclaiming to do

5. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It seems that wyndman has answered your question. I am going to mark this as done. Please let us know if you have any other problems or questions.