1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggested: Expanded ChunkManager commands.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Eifekk, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Hi there, I was wondering in there was any way to view your current chunkloading tickets without physically clicking on a chunkloader. As it seems there is not I would like to suggest something along the lines of "/cm info" which would print useful information to your chat such as 'Current Tickets' and Online consumption per hour' 'Offline consumption per hour'... This would go along way to helping players like myself who like to hide the loaders where they can't be seen for aesthetics and would be all around useful in general.

Broklyn_Datroll and _Kylan_ like this.
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Oh can I pile on to this and suggest we have some sort of cool floating visual indicator for players that is optional? The information you asked for is there, but as you pointed out you do have to touch them.

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  3. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Wynd XD But yeah, I know the total tickets is there by manually clicking them. As for the consumption though that would be very useful information to have. Otherwise you'd have to go to every chunkloader and manually add it up every time you place something new down and the price changes. considering most of mine are hidden in the floor that's quite troublesome.

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  4. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Stop hiding your junk ! ... no wait, don't show your junk ... /runs and hides

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  5. wyndman

Local Time:
    I wasn't being sarcastic, I actually like your idea and would love to see some sort of visual indicator at a glance, but a command would work too.

ContinuedAsh, CatArcher and Eifekk like this.
  6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    This looks like the perfect place to post my suggestion for a Delete/Disable command. This would mainly be to help with the ghost chunk loaders people seem to constantly get. No more going to coords, placing a block and breaking it just to remove a ghost loader - just type "/cm del 1" or something and poof it's gone.

That would be very, very useful.

7. Eifekk

Eifekk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ah okie XD Just the floating visual seems ott so sarcastic. my bad :p But yeah what HanoverFist69 tacked on would be useful too.

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  8. wyndman

Local Time:
    We have that sort of thing at our disposal now (as senior staff). It would probably have to be tweaked to only allow players to delete their own chunk loaders and since I'm not a programmer I'm assuming that is as difficult as landing on the moon.

Kissqt, ContinuedAsh and CatArcher like this.
  9. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Just get Jitrid to do it Wyndman :D

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  10. wyndman

Local Time:
    I can't even get him to do something I've been hounding him for months to do, and he's on vacation now.

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  11. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    like edit a certain video for ya? I know :D

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  12. _Kylan_

_Kylan_ Patron Tier 2 Patron Tier 1

Local Time: