1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] Add Crainer Craft as a server pack?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by mrminesheeps, Dec 14, 2015.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    I Believe CrainerCraft would be a valid candidate for a pack on here, simply due to it being rather unique in that it has no block to progression, and it has OreSpawn, which i know many players who love this mod, would like a server that has it. in addition, the pack, i find, is pretty neat. I'm going to look further in as far as mods, etc. go, and i'll provide a link shortly.

Edit: here's the link to the pack page!

ATLauncher - Crainer Craft

Edit: it's got about 71 mods, idk each page of the mods list listed about 10 mods, there was 8, i clicked 8 and only 1 mod was listed, so there's about 71 mods in the pack. considering some of the other packs we have on listing, this is probably somewhat lightweight.

Edit:
    Changelog at: Crainer Craft: 1.0.4 – Bug fixes and new pets! | Kehaan's Blog

(Info for server owners: mods and config folder have been changed)

So i assume this is server friendly, since Keehan didn't mention it being otherwise.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    profrags and chugga_fan like this.
  3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    idk, i've seen orespawn used on quite a few servers before, though can't remember the name. as far as the miner's dream, make it to where if they're near a claim, they can't use it. or just ban it. i could live without it, tbh.