1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tardis banned??

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by MrNutter, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    When you first started this server mod pack the main goal of the entire server was to create a working base. Then when you reach end game build a star gate. After that you create a tardis key and fly around time and space. But no. When you craft the key that is it! No tardis. No new dimensions. Only a server crash when you use the key. I have completed the star gate quest crafted battle suit armor and crafted the key. I seriously hope that this is a massive bug and it will be fixed. But if we are never suppose to get a tardis I say I worked to damn hard to get this key and not to use it! I know I am most likely not the first one to complain about the tardis. Maybe the tardis wont work for the server. If so could you please tell players so it isn't a gigantic disappointment for players who hoped to get a tardis. But if the tardis does work and you just wont let players use it I would like very much if you allowed the tardis to be used. :)

2. ooo_Wolfy_ooo

ooo_Wolfy_ooo Active Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Well I totally agree.I mean it's kinda dissapointing to reaching the end goal and nothing happens.This kinda reminds me No Man's Sky ending

SirStudMuffin likes this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I don't believe it has been banned, and unless I'm mistaken SirWill was working on the issue with Tardis, I'll double check.

4. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Was debugging/testing around for 3 hours and thought it was a corrupted tardis world which caused this, as they already caused issues before.
    At the end when I still couldn't get it working I did send to thread locksmith to @Xfel11 and found out that it could be fixed with a change in a plugin.
    Thanks to Xfel this issue should now be fixed.

wyndman likes this.
  6. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! Now time to figure out how to fly it[DOUBLEPOST=1477514779,1477481465][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it was working this morning but now i cant enter it x_x

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What exactly happens if you try?

8. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Absolutely nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1477514990][/DOUBLEPOST]not even a message

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Did you click on the correct side of the tardis? It only works on one side.

10. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Also when last left the server I left inside the tardis and when I joined there was nothing but void and I was just falling. I was able to survive because battlesuit armor[DOUBLEPOST=1477515099][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes I did it on the side with the door[DOUBLEPOST=1477515209][/DOUBLEPOST]also placed a tardis caller and it did not bring my tardis[DOUBLEPOST=1477515437][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it deleted my tardis
    Should I make another key?[DOUBLEPOST=1477516356,1477515086][/DOUBLEPOST]Also My friend created a tardis placed it and it also doesn't work

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  11. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I removed you from the tardis listing, can you try again.

12. crazykiller_02

crazykiller_02 Member

Local Time:
    XSPACECOREX just left just wonted to let you know and I've tried using the tardis but it did not work I place it and pick it up on spaces land could that have messed it up and not let him use his that was already there

13. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Ok so now I have two keys amd one tardis I cant enter[DOUBLEPOST=1477520084][/DOUBLEPOST]Should I try and destroy both keys and make a new one

14. crazykiller_02

crazykiller_02 Member

Local Time:
    also we cant destroy the recaller

15. MrNutter

MrNutter Member

Local Time:
    Tardis still doesn't work

16. SirWill

SirWill Founder