1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tardis dissapeared

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Kevin_Kamikazee, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Kevin_Kamikazee

Kevin_Kamikazee Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    my tardis dissapeared, i had /sethome in it and when i port in it says invalid world
    creating new one doesnt work either.
    please if its not possible to bring it back, at least reset it so i can get new one.
    i dont much care about items in it, cuz i mostly use it as my vehicle

2. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You can try using the tardis recaller block. Place that where you want the tardis to appear. I am unsure at the time of writing if you need to use the recalling funcion of the screwdriver together with this block, but I think that block works without the screwdriver. I am opening the pack to check now.

3. Willfon

Local Time:
    Oh and while I remember - the home / sethome is not too good on the tardis worlds, so I suggest you make a "back door" using the RFTools teleporters. You only need a matter receiver and a charged porter so you have one more way to sneak onboard. The reciver can be private so only you can use it.

4. Willfon

Local Time:
    OK so you make a tardis recaller, place it and shift rightclick it. The tardis doesnt materialize on the block you placed it, but on the block you are standing on when you rightclick. No sonic screwdriver required.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Hello @Kevin_Kamikazee ,

It appears your TARDIS was reset in one of the tardis cleanups. When was the last time you used it? If recently I may be able to restore a backup.

For now, I have cleared your tardis registry and you can make a new screwdriver to summon a new tardis.

HanoverFist69

6. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    a month ago? i think... and none of the recall or teleport system works sadly :/

7. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    well, i made another key and used it... did not spawn new tardis... this is 4th key i made...

8. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    hello?, is it possible to bring back my tardis? or not?

9. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Apologies for the delay, I'll ping our @Administrator team to solve this for you.

10. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    :/ if its not possible to get back my tardis, at least create me new one and set me home command, its been more than 3 months since i lost my tardis, a lot of places are cut off from me, because of this

11. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    Hello Kevin_Kamikazee,

Sorry for the delay and hassle here. Seems your tardis entry was all bugged up. I completely removed all entries of you in the backend. I also took the tardis key and screwdriver from your inv (they were registered to diff owners anyways). You should be able to make and summon a new tardis now.

If you still have issues, contact me, or another admin, on Discord in the support channel. I'm usually around and I will hop ingame and see if I can sort this out for you.

HanoverFist69

12. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    okay, nice i can make new one, i dont care much about stuff in, but keys you took, there was one from my friend, he gave me the key so i can acess his tardis. but nevermind i can get that too. the thing i care is /home command i got there. is there a way you can set home to my new tardis? because i probably wont be able to set new home, as i used +2 sethomes event (and its gone ofc.)

13. HanoverFist69

Local Time:
    I returned the key and screwdriver to you. I also reset /home tardis. You should be all set now. Let us know if you need anything else.

14. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    thats all i wanted :) thank you a lot