1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Tekxit 3.14 Pi Server Shutdown

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by HanoverFist69, Apr 28, 2023.

1. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Tekxit Server Shutdown

We have hosted Tekxit 3 for quite awhile now and, frankly, it just never really caught on with the community. It has basically had a zero player count the entire time. There were also constant worldgen changing updates which kept forcing world resets. It's Tekxit though so we gave it every chance we could. Unfortunately, it's come time to shut the server down to make room for others.

Shutdown Date
    Friday, May 5th

World Download Players may download their bases off of the server with World Downloader to continue to play in single player. We will not offer any base downloads after the server shutdown date so please make sure to get your base downloaded!

2. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    i tried to play it at some point, but it felt off & uncomfortable. can't quite remember the exact reasons why, but i simply didn't enjoy it

3. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    The only reason I didn't play was a lot of the mods I'm used to playing with weren't in the pack so it was a huge nope from me. I downloaded and checked the pack out but as soon as I saw a lot of the common 1.12 mods weren't included I didn't go any further.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Ngl its funny beacause it was reseted and updated in March.