1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TeraFirmaCraft

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by M1NN10N, Dec 2, 2015.

?

TFC pick one

Poll closed Dec 12, 2015.
  1. TechnoFirmaCraft

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. TechNodeFirmaCraft

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Potato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other comment below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. TerraFirmaPack

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Rebel86Redneck

Rebel86Redneck New Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    why not just try a mixture of all 3 and get the best of all parts and it would make everyone happy. dont just make one type. it may not be easy to do but im sure all 3 can work together and make for a great server. all i see here is everyone wanting just one type of TFC why not bring it all into one and we all play as we see fit. i would just be happy to have TFC here to play. its been some time now since i played.

2. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Cant, it will need to be 3 different servers.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Please use some punctuation. I had to read this post like 3 times before I got what you were saying.

About the topic: I never played TFC. I understand the arguments for vanilla TFC. If I have to choose between the two modded versions, I would go for TechNodeFirmaCraft.

I don't see where a vanilla TFC server would be less popular. Even normal vanilla is still popular and people love building stuff and trading. It just needs to get advertized in the right communities. Of course advertizing it in the purely modded community, where people tend to rush through progression (even if it looks like a mess), would be the inefficient solution here.

4. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    No one is perfect Sandstroem i have a hard time when it comes to punctuation but then again a vanilla one will be successful not just by advertising but also when the community makes it interesting

5. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I had no problems understanding ya, July :D

Good points you made, in the ideal vanilla TFC world we would have all these trading villages... But once someone sets up the village they are going to want to build something else or get bored.

We can't have the expectations that everyone will want to work with other players

julio1237878 likes this.
  6. M1NN10N

M1NN10N Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I have updated the poll Please adjust your votes according to what you want.